Complaint Review: www.geeksauto.com

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Jeffrey — Fuquay Varina North Carolina United States of America
www.geeksauto.com
Internet, Michigan United States of America

www.geeksauto.com I found a debit card charge for $8.95...I never purchased anything...I don't even remember the website Internet, Michigan

I was surfing the web to find a way to fix a peeling clear coat on my car myself...All I did was stop at the site then quickly leave...I never entered any kind of information... The only reason I remember the website is because of the car at the top of the website... Two days later I noticed a $8.95 charge on my debit card...I googled geeksauto and found fraudulent reports from this website. I called my bank and closed my debit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwgeeksautocom/Internet-Michigan-/wwwgeeksautocom-I-found-a-debit-card-charge-for-895I-never-purchased-anythingI-1005983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.geeksauto.com