Complaint Review: www.geeksauto.com

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: James — Margarettsville North Carolina United States of America
www.geeksauto.com
Internet, Michigan United States of America

www.geeksauto.com geeksatuo SALVAGE & PARTS... website somehow got my card number and drafted out $10.95 from my account Internet, Michigan

I recently sent an inquiry for a quote on my 1998 jeep I want to sell to what I thought was Cox auto salvage, Elm city,NC.. I inputted some details of my vehicle only and submitted my quote request. Never was I promted about any charges, Nor did I give my card information over the internet. This company, www.geeksauto.com fruaduantly stole my card information in which I'm scratching my head over how, and charged my eppicard accuout $10.95 on February 4th, 2013.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwgeeksautocom/Internet-Michigan-/wwwgeeksautocom-geeksatuo-SALVAGE-PARTS-website-somehow-got-my-card-number-and-draf-1008700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.geeksauto.com