Complaint Review: www.generalcontractorleads.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: robbedmeblind — Chicago Illinois United States of America
www.generalcontractorleads.com

www.generalcontractorleads.com Erick promised me exclusive job leads I sent a check and he would never call me back after leaving voicemails! SCAM! I NEVER RECEIVED 1 LEAD!!! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Nice try

I am a general contractor I answered my office phone and heard a recording about exclusive job leads. I pressed a button to connect and spoke to someone by the name of Erick who claims he is the owner of the company. After hearing his aggressive sales pitch he would not let me off the phone until finally I agreed to give it a try he assured me unlimited exclusive job leads or my money back. I tried to pay with credit card but he insisted that I payed him with check. I should have known better, should have been an immediate red flag! I have not recevied 1 lead! I don`t want anyone else to fall victum to this SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwgeneralcontractorleadscom/internet/wwwgeneralcontractorleadscom-Erick-promised-me-exclusive-job-leads-I-sent-a-check-and-h-917991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.generalcontractorleads.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Nice try

AUTHOR: Eric Harkins - (United States of America)

My name is Eric Michael Harkins owner of leads for contractors. This mysterious person is not even a customer nor do I accept checks. I process transactions only with  MasterCard, Visa and  Amex. My website fulfillment  company Ivenue holds a Trippe a Ratting with the  BBB. Lets see who's a liar!   What's the website address from the the site that I supposedly sold you. Nice try, so this is how competitors do business. With these business ethics you wont last long in business. I encourage any potential customer to call me directly if you have any questions about this nonsense.