Complaint Review: www.getroseplants.com

• Updated: Fri, June 22, 2012

• Reported By: Rich — Sarasota Florida United States of America
www.getroseplants.com
22 South Smith Street Norwalk, Connecticut United States of America

.getroseplants.com Gardeners Collection I ordered and paid for 4 rose plants. They arrived dead. The company would not answer my requests for a refund as guarenteed. Norwalk, Connecticut

I ordered and paid for 4 rose plants.  Although they appeared dead upon arrival, I planted them in organic rose soil, fertilized them with organic blood meal and watered them every night in the hopes they would grow.  It was all in avail.  I e-mailed the company twice to get a resolution, as they guarentee your money back if contacted within 30 days of receipt, which I did.  I received no reply from their customer service department.  Upon calling, this morning, I was informed that they could not supply me with living plants until the end of September, 2012.  I only ask for the $30 I spent for the plants (with the understanding that s & h fees will not be reimbursed), so they can be replaced with living plants.  Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwgetroseplantscom/Norwalk-Connecticut-06855/getroseplantscom-Gardeners-Collection-I-ordered-and-paid-for-4-rose-plants-They-arrive-901253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.getroseplants.com