- Report: #1014272
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: www.giftblooms.com
www.giftblooms.comInternet United States of America
giftblooms.com flowers, balloons, delivery Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This is to confirm that your order has been received and processed.
1) If the order was paid using credit card, your card will be charged now.
2) If we run into any delivery related issue, we'll change the order status to "On Hold" and reach out to you with via email, SMS, Phone and interactive Voice message system based on the contact information we've on file.
3) Estimated delivery time is as below:
Residence = Between 8:00 AM to 7:30 PM
Business = Between 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
School = Between 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM
4) We'll receive the delivery confirmation from the driver at the end of the day after he/she has finished the delivery route for the day.
5) Next morning, we'll change the delivery status on your order from "Processing" to "Delivered".
6) You may receive a survey asking for your feedback.
Please bookmark the order history link in this email for easy access to your order.
This is to confirm that your order with GiftBlooms.com has been delivered.
We thank you for your business and look forward to delivering the special gifts for all your future occasions.
Find great selection of Flowers, Gift Baskets, Chocolate, Balloons, Candy bouquets, Perfumes, Cake, Personalized Gifts and Cookies for delivery at GiftBlooms.com
Where were the balloons left? This is a business and not open at this hour.
I have confirmation these were not infact delivered. Please respond ASAP
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwgiftbloomscom/internet/giftbloomscom-flowers-balloons-delivery-Internet-1014272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.