Complaint Review: www.glblresources.com

• Reported By: They are shady — Hagerstown Maryland
www.glblresources.com
Trenton, New Jersey United States of America

www.glblresources.com Shady company Trenton, New Jersey

The company contacted me about installing a wireless network in to hair salons at Wal-Marts.  After I received the cal I had a hard time getting a hold of them about the job.  I received an email with tons of information about the job and sending the information needed to perform the job and about for direct deposit.
The day before the job I received a call from my bank about suspicious activity, a day after I sent them the information for direct deposit.  Coincidence?  I think not.  Needless to say I do not need the job that bad after all the ripoff reports I am reading about them.

Stay away from this company they are VERY SHADY.

Who would show up installing a wireless network with no equipment?  Good thing I found this all out before I did anything for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwglblresourcescom/Trenton-New-Jersey-/wwwglblresourcescom-Shady-company-Trenton-New-Jersey-1038661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.glblresources.com