Complaint Review: www.global-laptop-batteries.com

• Reported By: mredford — Toronto Ontario Canada
www.global-laptop-batteries.com
China Internet United States of America

www.global-laptop-batteries.com Andy ripped me off for 100 dollars cdn Internet

I purchased a battery for a cf-72 panasonic toughbook on november 19th 2010. I never recieved the battery, and weeks later, I was told that all of the packages were returned by hong kong post, and that I would recieve a refund within 48 hours. That was 2 weeks ago. Now there is no response to my emails. Pay Pal won't help me either. I have complained to them several times about the situation, but they say I'm not eligible for a resolution. All I want is the battery I ordered, or my money back, nothing more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2011 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwglobal-laptop-batteriescom/internet/wwwglobal-laptop-batteriescom-Andy-ripped-me-off-for-100-dollars-cdn-Internet-686112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.global-laptop-batteries.com