suffering

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: ezinvestments — Reston Virginia
www.goldmart.com
600 William St STE 204 Carson City, Nevada USA

goldmart.com Beware! Horrible customer service. Collect payments and dont fill orders! Carson City Nevada

Collected a $2500.00 payment to their business checking account at Bank of America. Their website indicated product in stock ready to ship. I spoke to the manager and he said the product would ship within 7 days and that I would recieve an email confirming my order the same day I called. I did not receive the email and its been over  2 weeks and not a word. This company uses the comodities markets to manipulate and invest your hard earned money! I spoke to the customer service representative Mariana and she indicated my order shipped and gave me a fake tracking number. I contacted USPS and they have no record of the tracking number. This is a warning to others thinking of placing orders with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwgoldmartcom/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/nbspgoldmartcom-Beware-Horrible-customer-service-Collect-payments-and-dont-fill-order-1047766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.goldmart.com