Complaint Review: www.govdmvrecords.com

• Submitted: Sun, June 10, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, June 10, 2012

• Reported By: Ted — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
www.govdmvrecords.com

www.govdmvrecords.com I can't ever pull up the web address. I paid $39.95 and I cannot even get access to their web address. Internet

I paid $39.95 for a membership and then immediately wanted to check it out. I put in my license plate number and it came back "No records found" I immediately knew it was a scam. Then it dawned on me. They didn't even ask what state, just a license plate number. And of course I haven't found a contact number yet either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2012 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwgovdmvrecordscom/internet/wwwgovdmvrecordscom-I-cant-ever-pull-up-the-web-address-I-paid-3995-and-I-cannot-ev-895432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.govdmvrecords.com