Complaint Review: www.grandplacements.com

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: Ace — Fullerton California
www.grandplacements.com
1503 south coast dr Costa Mesa, California USA

www.grandplacements.com Grand placement services, click media pros Seo Costa Mesa California

*General Comment: non-performance

*Consumer Comment: www.grandplacements.com

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Caring Company that tried to help Click Media Pros Clients

This company is a total fraud. They claim to be able to put your business on the front page of Google. They charged me $299.00 and did nothing. They claim to be a Google partner, but when I did a search on thier company through the Google partners Page, there is no record. The have changed thier name three times in the last 4 months. They go by Grand Placement services, Click media pros, and coast 2 coast solutions. Beware!! Do not give them any credit card information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwgrandplacementscom/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/wwwgrandplacementscom-Grand-placement-services-click-media-pros-Seo-Costa-Mesa-Califor-1127413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.grandplacements.com

#1 General Comment

non-performance

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

As of the date of this posting Grand Placement Services has no valid contact numbers or website information. There is actually one number that goes to voicemail, but she never responds. However they just billed the account of my client for an additional $1000 dollars without authorization.  Further GPS has failed in 6 months to fulfill any of the terms of the contract and will not respond to inquiries.

I am an attorney representing a very unhappy customer.  I have left my contact information with the owner and would invite her to call me immediately.  It appears that nothing that she said in rebuttle to the original complaint is true.

Beware of Grand Placement Services!

www.grandplacements.com

AUTHOR: Johnd - ()

We are not happy with Grand placements there not doing what they said they could and had clamed to be Click  media when we first started with them.

They are not ancering there phone calles or returing messages

I talked to the owner of the componey who was going to call  me Monday 3 weeks ago never called me.

I have a bad feeling about the owner on the phone and I was wright !

WE are done and trying to get are money back !

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Caring Company that tried to help Click Media Pros Clients

AUTHOR: Krista - ()

I would like to say, first and foremost, that Grand Placements is/was in no way associated with Click Media Pros, or Coast 2 Coast E Solutions. I just simply bought the clients from Ryan Spurlock, owner of Click Media Pros. In the last 2 weeks of hearing how clients were treated during their agreement phase with CMP (Click Media Pros), I have tried my best to rectify the situation at hand and have succeeded with several clients so far!! We have offered to visit the clients that are close to our office in person so they may see who we are, and see what it is that we can do and have done for their company.

We have also offered to Skype the others that are further than 50 miles from our office. I personally sent out a massive email to every client explaining this process and hoped they understood that I, nor Grandplacements.com, have ever charged their debit/credit cards without any type of agreement in place. As I've stated already, I only bought the clients names, not payment information. Several of our clients that have signed with Grandplacements are ranking on the first page of Google, and have proof of it.

As to the claim to the name change, Coast 2 Coast E Solutions is the same as Click Media Pros AKA CMP, and is in no way affiliated with Grand Placements. We took over the building, not the name. We strive at Grand Placements to make sure that each and every client is taken care of no matter what. We have the best Customer Service department, and Programming Department offered in the business. They are always available and on top of every issue a client may have. All problems and clients are taken care of immediately. If there is anyone that would need to reach us concerning this report, please visit our website at Grandplacements.com for our phone number.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC