Complaint Review: www.gunaccessories.us/

• Updated: Sun, December 29, 2013

• Reported By: Adam Stevenson — Cordova Tennessee
www.gunaccessories.us/
Internet USA

www.gunaccessories.us/ Cal's Sporting Armory, Mecgar Defective XD40 magazines sold, CANNOT reach a representative for return or exchange! #ignored  Internet

I bought 2 XD40 magazines from Cals Sporting Armory and did not take them to the range until 3 months later, when I discovered they will not feed ANY ammo. I tried to contact Cal's but could not get a hold of them for return or refund! I have 2 brand new magazines that I will never be able to use! And I refuse to pawn my problem off on someone else by immorally reselling online at full retail price Or even half price! I learned that not only Cal's Armory but the entire company folded, I would like MECGAR to stand behind their product and rectify this. I emailed them and they also have not responded. I would like a refund or an exchange for other caliber gun that works, and actual customer service with integrity!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2013 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwgunaccessoriesus/internet/wwwgunaccessoriesus-Cals-Sporting-Armory-Mecgar-Defective-XD40-magazines-sold-CANNO-1111501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.gunaccessories.us/