Complaint Review: www.hotinthesale.com

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: Pete Stone — Meyrin Other France
www.hotinthesale.com
No.19 GongYe Road, NanYany, HeNan, China Internet United States of America

www.hotinthesale.com Account Name:Wan Zhu(first name) Geng(last name) I ordered, I payed, then they never sent pack, no answer in email. RIP OFF! FRAUD! Internet

I did want to order a watch. So first I create an account on the www.hotinthesale.com website. I sent an email asking if the watch is original, they answer very quickly (2 hours).
Everything seems nice. I order, I receive an order number and confirmation, then I have to pay... I used bank transfer and send the 500$. Then I wrote back to let them know money has been sent. No mail from them since then... (3 weeks).
Except when I write an email with a onether account... pretending having interest for a camera @1500$... then I received an answer within 2 hour... when I asked them about my previous order, and told them my name... no more answer.
IT'S A FRAUD WEB SITE !!! I only have my eyes to cry, but will try to tell the whole planet they are THIEVES!!!
DO NOT ORDER THERE, YOU'LL LOOSE MONEY !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwhotinthesalecom/internet/wwwhotinthesalecom-Account-NameWan-Zhufirst-name-Genglast-name-I-ordered-I-payed-993929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.hotinthesale.com