Complaint Review: www.i-offer.com

• Updated: Sun, April 07, 2013

• Reported By: Mia — Texas
www.i-offer.com
China Internet United States of America

www.i-offer.com tommy_enn158 Crook/magnifies jewelry/ colors are 10 shades off/ JUNK Internet

We had checked out this site of www.i-offer.com and everyone said it was a bunch of crooks. This person had many reviews showing how good he was. tommy_enn158 on there. I thought how bad could the necklace I wanted be. Well. let me telll you: I did not offer, I pd. full price$21.50 which you may not think is much. But, for a $1.98 necklace its alot. The color was suppose to be light(babypink) turquoise necklace. Large stones(nuggets). When I received it, the necklace was small nuggets, bright ugly hot fushia color pink, not at all like depicted. So as far as I am concerned this is a crook. To magnify the product to make it look largerx5 deal and 10 shades brighter pink is a con. So, if you are reading this stay away from this place and this dealer. The reviews have to be fake. There could not possibly be that many happy people, when they sent me something, so dramatically different. We are finished with these China crooks. They are getting by and making big money by the time they screw hundreds of people. I did go through paypal and they are suppose to give me an offer of $10.00 refund. But, I still am out $11.50 for a piece of junk, I cannot wear and is not what I wanted. So, beware of this place and the sellers. We are finished. Had they sent the right product, we would have purchased many, many items. But, when you get screwed on the first item, thats not very smart of them. They would make more money by being honest. I am finished with the Chineese ripoffs! So, BEWARE & leave them alone, they will screw you sooner or later. I know from other places we have made orders from out of China! Again the vendor is
" tommy_enn158" on www.i-offer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwi-offercom/internet/wwwi-offercom-tommyenn158-Crookmagnifies-jewelry-colors-are-10-shades-off-JUNK-Int-1041419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.i-offer.com