Complaint Review: www.iHireBroadcasting.com

• Submitted: Sun, February 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 12, 2012

• Reported By: Mr. Jacob W. Horstman — Weirton West Virginia United States of America
www.iHireBroadcasting.com
41 East All Saints Street Frederick, Maryland United States of America

www.iHireBroadcasting.com iHire Job Network; iHire, LLC. I paid these people almost $700 and got absolutely nowhere at all with them. Frederick, Maryland

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Maybe it's not the resume....

I first paid iHire Broadcasting $89 to be a Premium Member for them for just 3 months. I didn't mine that at all. It was cheap and affordable to pay just 89 dollars to be able to directy reply to Jobs in my field on this Website. A Lady who worked for them first contacted me and talked me into paying 89 dollars for this Premium Membership for only 3 months deal. After I paid it though, this Lady then pointed me towards another Associate of the Company. This Person had a specific job in this Company which was to review my Resume for me and tell me what she thought of it. She higly recommended that I contact someone within the Company next who was an Employee of the iHire Job Network too and this Person's job for the Company was to upgrade and advance Premium Members' Resumes for them. This Person said it would then cost me almost 600 bucks for her to upgrade my Resume for me in which it uniquely fitted my broadcasting skills by all means. [continued below]....
..... Like a total idiot, I then paid this Company the money too and bought that thinking then I would then get a job thorugh them (whenever I applied to Job Postings on here with my brand new Resume from them now). Well, guess what? I applied to these jobs on here with a Resume I paid almost 600 bucks for and do you know where it got me in my field of Radio-Television Broadcasting? Absolutely nowhere still even up to this day. These ladies seem like they just suckered me right into giving them money for an 89 dollar Premium Membership and a Resume next for almost 600 bucks.  immensely disappointed in myself about this now as I look back. I feel like I got nothing at all now but scammed by these people and duped of almost 700 bucks cause of them too. After 3 Months, my Premium Membership expired. I could no longer then inquire to jobs in my field on their website with my almost 600 dollar Resume. I guess these 3 ladies just worked together then to make a sucker out of me that the could get almost 700 dollars off of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2012 01:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwiHireBroadcastingcom/Frederick-Maryland-21701-5674/wwwiHireBroadcastingcom-iHire-Job-Network-iHire-LLC-I-paid-these-people-almost-700-a-844763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.iHireBroadcasting.com

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Maybe it's not the resume....

AUTHOR: JPL - (United States of America)

Maybe you just don't have the skills or the personality for what employers are looking for.  Don't be so fast to judge the company.