Complaint Review: www.imwatch.it

• Submitted: Fri, November 23, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 23, 2012

• Reported By: Erica — Los Angeles California United States of America
www.imwatch.it

www.imwatch.it im watch italy I never received my order after many months and I emailed them and they told me it would come in two weeks. After it didn't arrive I sent them another message and they told me the same exact thing tha Internet

The website imwatch. it never sent me my order after many months. I tried to email them, since they have no phone number, and they kept telling me that my order would arrive in two weeks. They told me that they had been experiencing a great amount of orders and that was the reason they did not sent it yet. Then I emailed again and they said that they were having trouble with the production and it would arrive in two weeks. Then I emailed one last time and told them what happened with  my order and once again they said that my order would arrive in two weeks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwimwatchit/internet/wwwimwatchit-im-watch-italy-I-never-received-my-order-after-many-months-and-I-emailed-th-972868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.imwatch.it