Museum

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Sulfuroid — ORLEANS Other France
www.imwatch.it
22, Piazza Luigi di Savoia Nationwide United States of America

www.imwatch.it Never delivered the ITEM after months - Credit card debited MILANO, Nationwide

I ordered an electronic watch  I'm Watch from the italian web site over 6 months ago (around May)
I got no confirmation of the success of the purchase immediately after I gave my credit card information.
My credit card was debited a few days later with no issue
After several emails I finally got the an email saying I have to wait but will get my item before Sept 15, 2012.
We are now in november 2012 and I have nothing. I asked for a refund and got nothing but silence
There is no telephone to contact. Looks like I lost my money. I'm trying to let my lawyer fill a legal action against

July 17th message "Dear costumer,
Your order number is 50440.
I inform you that we have started to ship and all costumers will receive their item absolutely before of 15 September.
At the moment we don't have the exact date of your delivery.
Soon as possible we will provide you your tracking number.
Best regards
i'm watch staff"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 05:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwimwatchit/nationwide/wwwimwatchit-Never-delivered-the-ITEM-after-months-Credit-card-debited-MILANO-Nation-968920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.imwatch.it