Complaint Review: www.instantcheckmate.com

• Submitted: Sat, June 09, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, June 09, 2012

• Reported By: mmssc1 — Garland Texas United States of America
www.instantcheckmate.com

www.instantcheckmate.com Deceptive worthless information MUCH not even true Internet

The information is basically worthless.  What little information they have is often wrong.

I put my name to check personal information, and my birthday was wrong.  My estimated income was very wrong.  The value of my home is wrong.  Residents at my address is wrong.  Some had never lived here, and some did many years ago.

Under Marriage Records: no records found.    I've been married three times.

Under Divorce records: no records found.  I've been divorced twice.

Under Birth: no records found.  I was born right here in Dallas.

Before you sign up, it says they can provide your e-mail address.  It did not have mine, or any others.

I feel scammed, and I just wasted $59.16 for six months of membership, and their information is worthless.  Today, the system "has a bug" and the tech support team is working on it.  That's okay.  I can never find what I'm looking for anyway.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwinstantcheckmatecom/internet/wwwinstantcheckmatecom-Deceptive-worthless-information-MUCH-not-even-true-Internet-895127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.instantcheckmate.com