Complaint Review: www.itexamworld.com

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Internet United States of America
www.itexamworld.com

texamworld.com Site which has IT certification study guides , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Absolute Ripoff!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is not true , this is advertisement for ucertifiy.com

This website is absolutely terrible. I tried to find reviews on the website but I couldn't. I was attempting to find a good study guide for my Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Support Technician certification. It seems liked it was good deal considering the site was only charging $40 to give you access to ALL of the Microsoft certifications for an entire year. Boy what was I thinking. First off the buyer accept only Paypal which is fine but he also accept E-Gold as well. I found that very suspicious as most reputable sellers never accept E-Gold. Anyhow, the site doesn't even allow you to sign up for an account directly. You pay first, then they email you within 15 minutes your account info or that's what the site says. An hour went by and I got no email or anything from them. I think looked and to my shock (I am surprised I didn't see this at first) the seller is non-verified and he does not live in the United States either. The payment goes to a "lingjun gao". Meaning this seller doesn't even have a business account but he accepts payments to his real name. Furthermore, his other email is luckwg@yahoo.com why would a professional organization have a .yahoo email address?

The site claims to have 24/7 tech support and I emailed and got no response. This site is a complete rip off probably ran from somewhere out in China. Beware, do not sign up for them. Go use ucertifiy.com (they are much higher but at least you get your product). This is an awful organization and needs to stop taking people's hard earned money. I am calling my credit card company and getting my money back as soon as possible!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwitexamworldcom/internet/texamworldcom-Site-which-has-IT-certification-study-guides-Internet-974015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.itexamworld.com

Absolute Ripoff!

AUTHOR: RippedOffAgain - (Canada)

The exact same thing happened to me.  I couldn't find any reviews on this site and it seemed believable enough, at least as far as these types of sites go.

Unfortunately it turned out too good to be true.   I payed for the lifetime account through paypay and just as another review stated.   I received nothing.  No credentials, no contact, nothing.

-----The review I finally found after purchasing.

The site claims to have 24/7 tech support and I emailed and got no response. This site is a complete rip off probably ran from somewhere out in China. Beware, do not sign up for them. //-->Section removed so this ripoff artist can't claim it's an ad for another site.<--// This is an awful organization and needs to stop taking people's hard earned money. I am calling my credit card company and getting my money back as soon as possible!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds