Complaint Review: www.itmustbetime.com

• Submitted: Sun, May 12, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, May 12, 2013

• Reported By: Jzohan — New Jersey
not listed Internet USA

www.itmustbetime.com They sent me a used watch when they claim it's new. Internet

By all means, stay away from this website. I do not usually post negatively of anyone online but this was the final straw.

The customer service was horrible the whole way through, with the salesman running me around in circles to sell me a watch I did not want because most of the watches I wanted were not in stock, and the delivery time was 2 weeks behind schedule.

After all that mess, my watch was USED when they claim that it's new. It had light scratches everywhere.
I will never again go near this website and implore others to do the same. Perhaps I was unlucky, but it was one of the worst online purchasing experiences I have ever had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2013 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwitmustbetimecom/internet/wwwitmustbetimecom-They-sent-me-a-used-watch-when-they-claim-its-new-Internet-1050315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.itmustbetime.com