Complaint Review: www.just answer tech.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: kim Gower — wilmington North Carolina United States of America
www.just answer tech.com

www.just answer tech.com Didn't provide service, charged 2 times 3 months apart with a different email address supposed to be 100% guaranteed Internet,

*UPDATE Employee: JA Rebuttal

This company was to help me with my new Lenovo Windows 7 laptop bioacess to my computer.  Where you can swipe your fingerprint for getting into your computer. Mine did not work lenovo recommended them to help with problem.

I asked them for help it didn't work still does not.  They advertize 100% satisfaction or you get money back.  It cost $38.00.  They did not return my money when not satisfied in january 2012.  Then charged my account again on April 6th 2012. my husband went to bank and  called to ask for them to put money back to not have to file a dispute in January.  Thought they had returned money but did not.  Then charged my account again on April 6th with no permission or any action on my part.

Called company again when I saw they had taken out anouther $38.00 on April 11th 2012.  Was supposed to be able to ask 3 questions for $38.00 called the first time in january they charged me and told them they didn't help me the first time to refund my money and they didn't.

Company said they would refund right awayon April 11th 2012 and did not.  Only asked the one question and was not satisfied in January. Should have been refunded in January.  Committed identity theft by using a different email address by using  not my address my address is different  and has been that address for over 10 years.  After telling them they committed identity theft hung up on my husband.  Will be contacting bank again on April 12th 2012.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 03:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwjust-answer-techcom/internet/wwwjust-answer-techcom-Didnt-provide-service-charged-2-times-3-months-apart-with-a-di-866800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.just answer tech.com

JA Rebuttal

AUTHOR: EthanA - (United States of America)

Hi Kim,

My name is Ethan and I am the Customer Service Supervisor for JA.  I am terribly sorry for any frustration this may have caused you.  We do have a 100% money back guarantee and if that isn't what you received, I'd like to rectify that.  Please call our support team at (888) 587-8220 and ask to speak with a supervisor.

Regards,