Complaint Review: www.justalittlehelp.org

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Andrea — LA California United States of America
13101 Washington Blvd, Suite# 208 Culver City, California United States of America

justalittlehelp.org justalittlehelp.us , Mkail Rashad Mkail Rashad Scams College Kids. Total Rip off Company. Beware finance programs. Culver City, California

Mkail Rashad is a theif scam artist. I do not usually write complaints, but I was obviously mad enough to let people know about him. I can not go over too much here as he will know which customer I was and I fear that he will intentionally hurt me or my family. He is very shady and has ties to gangs. He basically told me a bunch of lies and took money from us and never provided a service at all. His programs are a fraud. He thinks that just because he is a gay man that everyone will trust him. I don't even know if he truly is gay. But he kept telling us that when we talked to him about our financial situation. Beware of this company and their owner Mkail Rashad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwjustalittlehelporg/Culver-City-California-/justalittlehelporg-justalittlehelpus-Mkail-Rashad-Mkail-Rashad-Scams-College-Kids-Tot-1012944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.justalittlehelp.org