Complaint Review: www.lendingclub.com

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: Customer — laguna niguel California United States of America

endingclub.com ,lendingclub.com Personal Loan , Internet

I have apply for LendingClub.com Personal loan after I got the piece of letter with Approval and what did was screwing my Credit History and Wasting my time for 1 Month. First I got Around 14300 USD investing by investor and I had approvals then I was waiting to get the money deposited to my account but that never happened.

They Closed the Loan and that was the worst part without any notice and Now they told me to reapply and I saw they  I already rip off my Credit score and I promise that I will ripoff their Company and I will make sure every one knows this fake Loan Online company.

DON'T Put Your Social Security Number in their Hands on lending Club Company. They will damage your Credit History no matter if you good or bad score.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwlendingclubcom/internet/endingclubcom-lendingclubcom-Personal-Loan-Internet-928320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.lendingclub.com