Complaint Review: www.loveandshoeshop.com

• Submitted: Tue, July 22, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: MrsJP — Abilene Texas
8902 E Via Linda Scottsdale, Arizona USA

www.loveandshoeshop.com LASS Website for shoes that you will never receive after your purchase Scottsdale Arizona

I purchased shoes from this website on 2/18/14 through PayPal. I received an email on 2/27/14 stating they were on back order ad would be received by 4/23/14. PayPal has a 45 day refund guarantee; however, the back order date voided that warranty. I contacted them after that date and was told I would receive them in 10 business days. When they werent received I contacted them again and was told I would receive them at the end of the following business week. When not received I contacted them and requested to receive the shoes immediately or a refund. I received a response saying they were sending them out as swiftly as possible. That was in June. They stopped taking phone calls and put up a voice message stating they were short staffed and old and new orders were delayed and the would not respond to phone calls only emails and emails would be responded to within 72 business hours. I requested a refund by email and received no response within 72 hours. I still have no response. They strung the date out so long that the charge can't be disputed through the credit card company. PayPal has received many complaints from customers with the same issue and has opened an investigation. I believe that this company is taking orders and obtaining money for items they never entended to send out. I believe that  they use the excuse of back orders so that they can draw the time out long enough so that the money cant be returned through PayPal or disputes through banks and credit card companies. This has been a horrible experience for me and I do not personally recommend the use of this company to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwloveandshoeshopcom/Scottsdale-Arizona-85258/wwwloveandshoeshopcom-LASS-Website-for-shoes-that-you-will-never-receive-after-your-pur-1164094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.loveandshoeshop.com