qualified

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — Port Orange Florida United States of America
www.lubricants.com
1731 County Line Road Villanova, PA 19085 Villanova, Pennsylvania United States of America

www.lubricants.com Bait and Switch Zero Communication Villanova, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: www.lubricants.com

I went on-line looking for specific Chevron product "Black Pearl" moly grease we use in a road racing operation. I ordered and was charged a premium for this specialty grease but was shipped a generic Mobil product. The company has not returned my numerous calls to their 1-877-519-2500 phone and have not acknowledged any of my emails. This email address was on the confirmation of my order via email.

I have contacted Chevron and asked if Lubricants.com is an approved vender. I expect to get an answer to my email shortly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwlubricantscom/Villanova-Pennsylvania-19085/wwwlubricantscom-Bait-and-Switch-Zero-Communication-Villanova-Pennsylvania-963647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.lubricants.com

www.lubricants.com

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States of America)

Robert here.

I am the one that filed this report.

Here is what has transpired since I wrote this report earlier today:

Chris at Lubricants.com called me this afternoon to apologize for the error and indicated a former employee made the mistake in shipping the wrong product. Chris agreed to send the Chevron product to arrive very quickly...........not overnight, but it is delaying my operation. Thanks for the consideration.

One thing I did not consider is the effect Hurricane Sandy has had on the northeast. I did find the company is in Pennsylvania but I did not know the order came from New Jersey. A good reason for no communication. Chris assured me everything is ok within their employees and their facilities so, as far as I am concerned this issue is closed and I give them a tentative neutral for reliability and a thumbs up for contacting the customer for resolution.