Complaint Review: www.michael-kors-outlet.com

• Submitted: Thu, September 08, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011

• Reported By: Wendy M. — Bronx New York United States of America

www.michael-kors-outlet.com Michaelkorsoutlet Not a real Michael Kors Site Internet

I went on this site on the impression that this was an actual Michael Kors site. Once I emailed them wondering when my shipman will come in 2 things stood out to let me know they were fake 1 was that they emailed from some where else and 2 because they said it would take about a month to custom make this bag should have already been made and on there website it tells you how many was left so I knew that was weird so I ask for them to release my funds since it was a pending charge on my card I told them The same day I do not want this product being that it is fake I am still waiting for my refund. And they send back emails here and there saying that there payment system is down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2011 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwmichael-kors-outletcom/internet/wwwmichael-kors-outletcom-Michaelkorsoutlet-Not-a-real-Michael-Kors-Site-Internet-774241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.michael-kors-outlet.com