Complaint Review: www.musicxray.com

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: geraldine — bay City Michigan
www.musicxray.com
Internet USA

www.musicxray.com MusicX-Ray have scam me out of 300.00 over a period of four years. Internet

*Consumer Comment: music xray.com

I believe that music X_ Ray is a scam, I have been submitting music over four years around 32 opportunities as of today and out of the 30 opportunities 22 opportunities I get the same old messages ( good candidates but not what we're looking for, no matter how much you put into your music you'll never get a good response. I had 10 opportunities accepted my music but I never heard back from them and i have two A&R music superviors have my music on hold for one year and a half never answer me back, and music x_ray will never issue you a refund. music x-ray is charging me 10.00 dollars to submit new music to A&R on their site.I believe that your music and dream go to die slowly on music x-ray.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwmusicxraycom/internet/wwwmusicxraycom-MusicX-Ray-have-scam-me-out-of-30000-over-a-period-of-four-years-Inte-1063993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.musicxray.com

music xray.com

AUTHOR: popeye - ()

yes i used music xray.com and with my indivudual concerns , i had experience a same issue with them ,

I was told that my  tracks on hold from sean gunner de bay from sony music and to be used at a later date, however i never back either and also i never heard back from anyone after they take your money.....except give you asperations to future ops that do not exist.