Complaint Review: www.musicxray.com

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: geraldine — bay City Michigan
www.musicxray.com
Internet USA

www.musicxray.com MusicX-Ray have scam me out of 300.00 over a period of four years. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: music x ray .

*Consumer Comment: music xray.com

I believe that music X_ Ray is a scam, I have been submitting music over four years around 32 opportunities as of today and out of the 30 opportunities 22 opportunities I get the same old messages ( good candidates but not what we're looking for, no matter how much you put into your music you'll never get a good response. I had 10 opportunities accepted my music but I never heard back from them and i have two A&R music superviors have my music on hold for one year and a half never answer me back, and music x_ray will never issue you a refund. music x-ray is charging me 10.00 dollars to submit new music to A&R on their site.I believe that your music and dream go to die slowly on music x-ray.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwmusicxraycom/internet/wwwmusicxraycom-MusicX-Ray-have-scam-me-out-of-30000-over-a-period-of-four-years-Inte-1063993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.musicxray.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

music x ray .

AUTHOR: popeye - (Australia)

THIS MESSAGE IS TO ALL ARTIST & MUSOS WHO ARE GOING ON MUSIC X RAY .COM

THIS SITE IS A TOTAL SCAM ... I BEEN USING THE SITE FOR AROUND 3 YEARS  NOW... i ALWAYS RECEIVE THE SAME REPLY. ..''GOOD CANDIADATE BUT DOSENT MAKE THE FINAL CUT " ! OR CHORUS HAPPENS LATE , NOT SINGING THE CHORUS STRONG ENOUGH!! ECT ECT... THERES ALWAYS A EXUSE AFTER THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY.THEY ARE ALL NICE IN THE FIRST INSTANCE.

I HAD UMG REP ASK ME TO SEND MORE TRACKS  AFTER THE FIRST ONE.... THEN I SENT 5 MORE  AT US$ 20 - 30  A POP. THEN HE DECIDED HE DON'T LIKE MY TONE....GEE FUNNY THATS ODD ! ONE WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT AFTER THE FIRST TRACK HE WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT.HE ALSO REMARKED THAT MY TUNE WAS OUTDATED ...HOWEVER I WON A 2014 AWARD FOR THE TRACK THE SAME YEAR IT WAS SENT TO HIM PRODUCED BY THE ENTITY VH1 SONGOFTHEYEAR.COM USA ALONG WITH 1 MORE & RUNNER UP IN 2012 SO THATS 3 ACCOLADES I HAVE TO MY NAME.

I THEN HAD REP CLAIMING TO BE A JENNY LOPEZ , JUSTIN BEIBER PRODUCER WHO THEN REMARKED ON MY OTHER TRACK & TO ADJUST THE HOOK AT THE START...THEN WHEN I WENT OUT OF WAY TO ASSIST HIM ....{ I AM OUT OF WORK ALSO..} HE REPLIES QUOTING "GOOD CANDIADATE BUT DOESENT MAKE THE FINAL CUT."NOT EVEN A THANKS OR ANYTHING FOR DOING WHAT I DID...THATS NOT NORMAL BUSINESS BEHAVIOUR.

I EVEN WROTE IN THE XRAY NOTES A LONG STORY ABOUT MY POSITION & I WAS STRUGGLING WITH NO WORK.

THE NEXT ONE I HAD WAS A REP PLACED MY TRACK ON HOLD ...THEN AFTER I ASKED WHAT WAS HAPPENING WITH IT HE ASKS FOR DIFFERENT TRACKS FOR ADELE...LIKE I HAVE A CATALOUGUE OR SOMETHING.

THEN I HAD TRACK ON HOLD FOR USHER X 3 ...FOR 8 MONTHS THAT IS STILL ONGOING....I MEAN LETS GET REALISTIC HERE ...HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE WOULD LISTEN TO OR SELECT A TRACK ? THEN I WAS TOLD TO BACK TO SCHOOL FROM A REP ... WHEN I ALREADY WIN 3 AWARDS FOR MY WORK ...THEN I WAS TOLD MY TRACK SOUNDED ALL THE SAME ..FROM ANOTHER REP ...HOWEVER I HAD DIFFERENT PRODUCERS ON IT....THEN CAME OVER A ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY WHO CHOOSE MY TRACK FOR ANGELO ...SISCO..WHEN I ASK ABOUT THE STATUS OF IT 1 MONTH LATER ...THEY TERMINATED MY SUBMISSION..I MEAN GET REAL ! DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL HOW THEY PRACTICE.

I HAVE ALSO HAD THE " GOOD CANDIDATE BUT DOESENT MAKE THE FIANL CUT ABOUT 20 TIMES."

MUSIC IS PRETTY EASY TO WORK OUT ...THESE PEOPLE MAKE SIMPLE ISSUES COMPLICATED..IF A CHORUS IS LATE ..THEY CAN SIMPLY REARRANGE IT THEMSELVES IN THE EDIT ROOM...& ALL THE REPLIES I RECEIVED FROM THESE PEOPLE ARE SHORT & LIKE 2 - 3 WORDS ...i NEVER MET ANYONE TO DATE THAT HAS ELABOTATED ON MY WORK IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM WHICH ONE WOULD EXPECT FROM A PAYING SUBMISSION..LIKE SO YOU KNOW WHAT MISTAKES YOU HAVE DONE SO YOU CAN CORRECT THEM.

SO AS YOU CAN SEE PEOPLES THIS IS NOT A GOOD SITE TO PLACE YOUR MUSIC ...DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME & MONEY.

IF I HAD MONEY TO BURN..I WOULD HAVE THEM FULLY INVESTIGATED BY THE MUSIC AUTHORITES IN THE USA.

THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN OPORATION.

music xray.com

AUTHOR: popeye - ()

yes i used music xray.com and with my indivudual concerns , i had experience a same issue with them ,

I was told that my  tracks on hold from sean gunner de bay from sony music and to be used at a later date, however i never back either and also i never heard back from anyone after they take your money.....except give you asperations to future ops that do not exist.