Complaint Review: www.mychangeaddress.com

www.mychangeaddress.com
Vero Beach, Florida United States of America

mychangeaddress.com Bridgevine MISLEADING , DECEPTIVE Vero Beach, Florida

*General Comment: Mychangeaddress.com

This website is misleading and deceptive, google USPS address change and this is the first one on the screen with this.

Change Of Address USPS | MyChangeAddress.com

The site looks similar to the USPS website. Anyways,  I was charged twice for the service and when I called them, it took me to someone from out of the country. And when I asked for a refund and i dont want the service they said they will have to forward it to escaltion and someone will call me back. I asked for a supervisor... They said they didn't have one.  I asked for the number to corporate office they didnt have one neither. What kind of a call center runs without a supervisor and no phone number to corporate office???  It's funny because I never experienced that as a call center supervisor.

Be careful guys dont be fooled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2011 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwmychangeaddresscom/Vero-Beach-Florida-92960/mychangeaddresscom-Bridgevine-MISLEADING-DECEPTIVE-Vero-Beach-Florida-810816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.mychangeaddress.com

#1 General Comment

Mychangeaddress.com

AUTHOR: Mbass - (USA)

Hello,

I work for bridgevine/MyChangeAddress.com, I am sorry that you are having problems. If you still are having problems regarding our site and its services please email me any information regarding your order and I will work to resolve any issues you may have.

Mike Bass