Complaint Review: www.mydynastysales.com

• Updated: Thu, September 29, 2011

• Reported By: Sharyn — Acton California United States of America
www.mydynastysales.com
PHOENIX, Arizona United States of America

www.mydynastysales.com DYNASTY SALES, LLC TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER SENT ME THE BOOKS I ORDERED PHOENIX, Arizona

A young high scool senior came to my home selling subscriptions to magazines to earn money for his school trip. He had a full color brochure and a receipt book where other neighbors had signed up and given him checks. I ordered 2 books for my young nephew: 1st 1000 Words & 1st Encyclopedia. I wrote a check for $110.00 and was told to expect delivery within 3-4 months. Of course, they hope by that time you will forget you ordered them; however, I did not forget and kept my receipt. When I tried to reach the company I reralized I had been duped. And then I found Ripoff Report and noticed the company listed on their site. I have no books, the check has been long cashed and these guys are probably long gone! How can we make this company pay? I do not think the young man was a part of the conspiracy since he is a local high schooler and everyone in the neighborhood knows him. Is this the example we want to set for our youth? For sure the country will go to h**l in a handbasket if nothing is done to stop this exploitation of both the young and old.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2011 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwmydynastysalescom/PHOENIX-Arizona-85071/wwwmydynastysalescom-DYNASTY-SALES-LLC-TOOK-MY-MONEY-AND-NEVER-SENT-ME-THE-BOOKS-I-ORDE-782966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.mydynastysales.com