Complaint Review: www.mygovernmentgrants.com

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: Sharon Pearson — Holbrook Massachusetts
www.mygovernmentgrants.com
200 Independence Ave. Washington, Dist of Columbia USA

www.mygovernmentgrants.com Got a phone call stating that I am entitled to 50k FREE money got my bank acct info then called next day stating that they could only transfer 35k so I needed to go to Western Union to Pay Cash then call them back with confirmation then they would send 15k and then 35k to my bank acct. "I DON'T THINK SO" Washington DC

I got a phone call from someone who said his name was Gary Blackburn ( Sounded Like He Was From India), thought that name was strange for someone from India!  After he said that I had 50k of FREE money waiting for me from the government, I asked to speak to a supervisor.  The Supervisor got on the phone he said his name was Alex Travis ( Sounded Like He Was From India as Well) thought wow such american names for people from India!  Anyway he said this was real and guarenteed money and that after I gave him my account information I will be so happy the next day when I get another phone call from someone else who will confirm the money has been sent.  I got the phone call the next day from someone who said her name was Jessica ( Agian Sounded Like She Was From India) the phone number that came up had a 770 area code but the name was " Pulse India " (Jessica) said that my bank would only accept 35k so I had to get the other 15k from Western Union before the other 35k could be sent to my account. She said that I had to pay a fee of $200 dollars then call her back once this has been done and she will release the funds etc.  I told her I never heard of anyone that could not wire any dollar amount to a person's account since I have a banking background, especially money coming from a government agency!

She got extremely deffensive and told me that if i don't want the money then just hang up the phone and see if I can get free money from somewhere else, she was ready to hang up on me, I told her "don't you hang up on me" if someone was from a government agency that would not be so unprofessional and deffensive when asked clarifying questions. I wasn't going to send any money.  Obviously I looked this company up on google to see what was out there and then I saw these reports. So thank you for saving me from making a very stupid mistake!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwmygovernmentgrantscom/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia-20001/wwwmygovernmentgrantscom-Got-a-phone-call-stating-that-I-am-entitled-to-50k-FREE-money-1048220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.mygovernmentgrants.com