Complaint Review: www.mygovernmentgrants.com

• Submitted: Fri, June 07, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: katybatybear — salina Kansas
Nationwide USA

www.mygovernmentgrants.com offering grant money unknown Nationwide

Received a call and the caller id only showed the number as 63660. A man with a thick East-Indian accent tells me that because I have paid my taxes and bills on time, don't have a criminal background, and haven't filed for bankruptcy that I qualify for an $8,000 personal grant.

He says that all I need to do is give him my debit/credit card information and they will deposit the money.  I told him that I don't feel comfortable with this so he provided a website that he wanted me to go to immediately.

I told him that I needed time to look it over and make my decision because I am uneasy about giving out any of my personal information.  He asked if he could call me back in 2 minutes. I told him that I needed more time than that and asked that he call back later tonight.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwmygovernmentgrantscom/nationwide/wwwmygovernmentgrantscom-offering-grant-money-unknown-Nationwide-1057232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.mygovernmentgrants.com