Complaint Review: www.myinternetorder.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 16, 2009

• Reported By: kmontgomery1979 — chicago Illinois United States of America
www.myinternetorder.com

myinternetorder.com grants for you Unauthrorized charges to my credit card Internet

This company has charged my card twice.  Once for $34.95 and the other for almost $80.00.  I have no idea what this charge is for and I am getting the run around with the 800 number provider.  They had a website where you should have been able to access your account, but no deal when I entered my email and last 6 digits of card number.  They are scam artists.  I don't know if my card was stolen or what, but I am getting my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2009 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwmyinternetordercom/internet/myinternetordercom-grants-for-you-Unauthrorized-charges-to-my-credit-card-Internet-524178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.myinternetorder.com