Complaint Review: www.mystandardjob.com

• Updated: Mon, October 28, 2013

• Reported By: Amber — Denver Colorado
www.mystandardjob.com
, Select State/Province USA

www.mystandardjob.com AND www.income4youth.com SCAM Does NOT pay, SCAM, NOT LEGIT, FRAUD, FAKE Ohio

WWW.INCOME4YOUTH.COM is indeed a scam site.  This scam artist has people working for him to make money with the ads in his website, but he has made it to where you can not request payment from him on Oct 31. I filled out the survey which is working now btw.  It was not working last night or earlier today.  But now he has fixed it to where you are redirected to several surveys which takes 10 minutes just to complete 1.  I completed 2 in 30 minutes and went back to my account on income4youth and it still says the same thing "You have not completed the survey" wrong I did complete it but he still won't let me request the money owed to me.  I have now deleted all of my ads where i was promoting my  link back to his site.

Let's put  stop this loser!  I know that no one will be paid out on the 31st he also has lots of other ads on backpage directing you to a different site but with the exact same site but he changed the name to

.....mystandardjob.com/">www.mystandardjob.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwmystandardjobcom/Select-StateProvince/wwwmystandardjobcom-AND-wwwincome4youthcom-SCAM-Does-NOT-pay-SCAM-NOT-LEGIT-FRAU-1095218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.mystandardjob.com