Complaint Review: www.mywebcalls.com

• Submitted: Sun, November 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, November 08, 2009

• Reported By: raph — Illinois United States of America

mywebcalls.com Overcharging SCAM!!!! Internet

I opened account there, because it posted very low international phone rates for calls from PC to a phone. After I realized, that my credit was going away way quicker, than I anticipated, I contacted them. They sent me my call history and rates, that they were charging me. And of course all my landline calls, that I made, were charged by rates of COMPLETELY different country, rates of which are about 9!!! times higher, than the one I called. After that I e-mailed them 5 times, they ignored me and never answered any of my emails. I tried to sign up to their forum, they blocked my e-mail. Conviniently enough, they don't have any phone number you can call. And all I wanted is for them to fix the problrem, which obviously was their error.

But now I'm pretty convinced, that they are scamming a lot of people and companies, like that, judging by the way how they handled it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2009 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwmywebcallscom/internet/mywebcallscom-Overcharging-SCAM-Internet-521194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.mywebcalls.com