Complaint Review: www.nalagrace.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 26, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, May 28, 2011

• Reported By: Kelly — Gas City Indiana United States of America
www.nalagrace.com

www.nalagrace.com nala grace bows I ordered bows in July 2010 and NEVER received them or a refund Internet

*Consumer Comment: Hey "Hairbows"

*UPDATE Employee: Items shipping

I ordered from Nala Grace in May of last year and received my order in three weeks. It was lovely and my little girl looked great. I was so pleased that I placed a second order with them in July 2010. When September rolled around and I had not received anything, I emailed the company multiple times demanding a return of my money or my product. They sent me an email at the end of September stating that my order had been lost and that they had reshipped it. When I still had not received anything in October, I repeatedly tried to contact the company and no one would return my emails, even after threatening to sue them for removing moeny from my bank account. In November 2010, I filed a report with the BBB of New Jersey, where the company is located. They were not able to help me as my services had been internet related. They suggested filing a complaint with the ecommerce division. I didn't want to waste my energy with them and have eaten the cost. This is now May 2011 and there have been no bows!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2011 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwnalagracecom/internet/wwwnalagracecom-nala-grace-bows-I-ordered-bows-in-July-2010-and-NEVER-received-them-or-a-733482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.nalagrace.com

Hey "Hairbows"

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

Just  WHO are you?

You keep telling people to contact this "Amy" person because she took care of you, but then on other posts you act as if you are the amy person and that you gave them a refund and "extra goodies".

Whats going on?  Are you a Shill?

Items shipping

AUTHOR: HairBows - (United States of America)

NalaGrace has shutdown & I am here to take care of any orders that may have had issues.  I just found and printed your invoice, which is marked as shipped.  However, without tracking details I can't confirm the date of delivery therefore I will have a replacement shipped for you with a refund the first week of June 2011.  Thank you so much & please contact amyturvu@hotmail.com with any questions