Complaint Review: www.NightGuardLab.com

• Updated: Wed, December 18, 2013

• Reported By: Rosa — Yaima Washington
www.NightGuardLab.com
9420 Willeo Road Ste 104 Roswell, Georgia USA

www.NightGuardLab.com ProWhiteTeeth, Pro-Active Labs Scam Company Roswell Georgia

I found this website online looking for custom made mouth guards.  Their prices were reasonable so I ordered a pair.  Just like advertised I received my mold within a few days of ordering.  I returned the finished mold expecting my product in about a week or two.  I ordered on November 19, 2013.  Today is December 19, 2013.  I tried calling the phone number from an email I received confirming my order.

That phone number is no longer in service.  I went on line to see if I could find another contact number and there was no other number made available.  I emailed their customer service and I doubt I will get a reply.  But they sure were quick to charge my credit card.  Very disappointed in this company but more so with myself, from now on I will call any available numbers to make sure someone anwers atleast.  Lesson learned, but I hope this report helps someone else from being duped like I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwNightGuardLabcom/Roswell-Georgia-30075/wwwNightGuardLabcom-ProWhiteTeeth-Pro-Active-Labs-Scam-Company-Roswell-Georgia-1108029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.NightGuardLab.com