Complaint Review: www.nomorerack.com

• Reported By: SeaEscape1717 — Miramar Florida
www.nomorerack.com
Internet USA

www.nomorerack.com BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! Internet

*Author of original report: Canned Response No Good!

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

At the suggestion of a friend, I tried this site.  I must admit, I had an odd feeling when the website itself looked cheesy.  I ordered a striped nautical tote bag and a stainless steel anchor pendant and chain.  Two weeks later, the bag shows up.  Very cheaply made (not worth what I spent).  Paint blotches all over the front of the bag.  The "stainless steel" pendant was plastic. Yup, plastic.  Yet, the website and receipt clearly says 'stainless steel'.  Fraud. Lie. Scam.  I spent 17 phone calls with five people from customer service over the course of 3 weeks, yet, I still don't have my refund.  I sent the product back, and then received a duplicate product, but no refund.  I'm p*****. Really p*****.  I should have read the reviews on this awful site before I made the purchase -- shame on me.  Do NOT order from this site.  You will be sorely disappointed.  They need to change their name to ONEMORERACKET.COM.

BAIT & SWITCH. FRAUD. LYING. RUNAROUND. A TOTAL VIRTUAL ULCER.  BUYERS BEWARE.  DO NOT LET THEIR CHEAP PRICES SUCK YOU IN.  TRUST ME, THEIR MERCHANDISE IS C***.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2014 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwnomorerackcom/internet/wwwnomorerackcom-BEWARE-BEWARE-BEWARE-Internet-1169061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.nomorerack.com

Canned Response No Good!

AUTHOR: SeaEscape1717 - ()

Dear "We Are Here To Help",

No, you are not.  If you read, really read my complaint, you will see that I spoke to four people over 17 phone calls over several weeks, so, no, you did not help me then, and you won't help me now.  It is not your practice to make sure we receive stellar customer service because if it were, you would not have thousands of complaints across several consumer message boards, now would you?

Like every other ripoff company, you come back with a canned response.  It's laughable.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.