Complaint Review: www.oldbulldogs.com

• Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: DBBKENNELS — Saint Louis Missouri United States of America
www.oldbulldogs.com
New York Internet United States of America

www.oldbulldogs.com MasterOfAllBulldogs, HatrLyingHumans/Whites, OREBA, Leo Wilston, Leo Ramo, k. Wilston and many more Liar! Scam! Defacing of name Internet

*Author of original report: I did this report.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We are not Leo Ramos and We are not Wilso dude This do is lying

Leo (whoever) has tens of names. He changed hos name and image when he was convicted as a dog fighter and released from jail. He also has a background longer than one side of the STL ARCH. He post fake ripoff reports about people. Including myself. Said I sold him a pup with parvo.this all started about a year amd a half ago when I told him on a youtube video to clip his dogs nails. They were 1.in+ long and didnt want to walk. Even stayed away and barked at him. Prob thought it was time to fight again. He has a rrscie for dogs which I am finding out is just a way for him to bait dogs for fighting and breeding. He also has a registry that will put papers on a mutt and call it pure bred. OREBA.

I HAVE NEVER SOLD TO A CONVICTED DOG FIGHTER OR ANYONE WHO I FELL IS ONE! I DONT FAKE PAPERWORK, I DONT SALE DOGS WITH PARVO OR "HEART WORRIES" IN HIS WORDS.

I have text, calllogs, email vouce recording of this guy calling me a monkey and a pal face.. I will not let this giy get way with this. Anyone that wants to join together and het our rep back and tell the truth about this guy 314 243.8173 is my number. And my name is Deonte.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwoldbulldogscom/internet/wwwoldbulldogscom-MasterOfAllBulldogs-HatrLyingHumansWhites-OREBA-Leo-Wilston-Leo-R-963653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.oldbulldogs.com

I did this report.

AUTHOR: DBBKENNELS - (United States of America)

First off im Black African American so how does this havr anything to do with race. And you are a grown man and still in 2012 blaming the "white man" for everything that goes wrong in your life.. And like I said I havr first hadof you guys saying you arr part of the mob and saying you all will kill me. Also you all lied and said I sold you a puppy with parvo. So keep it real.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We are not Leo Ramos and We are not Wilso dude This do is lying

AUTHOR: HateStupidLyingHumans - (USA)

Dear, To Whom it May Concern:

I am Kwame J. Winston it must be illegal for some lying Animal Right Marc Russel Jurnove  ISPEAKInc Morons, Lying District
Attorney Denis Dillon, Lying American Court System, Lying News paper writer, Lying Judge Brown, Lying Cops, Lying Town of Hempstead Animal Shelter, Lying Wantagh Animal Hospital, Lying Richard W Barry Senior Court Reporter and Lying
Lawyer David L Martin to set me up an step on my life and crap on it. It must  be illegal for them to get way with it and keep getting way with it.  Also it must be illegal to kill dogs that they never did anything wrong. I will never stop talking about this un lawful crime you did to me and my family. The Truth really need to come out and be heard. It really hurts how your  American KKK Court System is known to lie on Color or Hispanic men and destroyed there life. Wow How sweet America really is? This make me hate America there evil ways.

Sometime I hate being American. I tell the truth in all I do you people are known liars in this world. If I did something wrong I am man about everything I do and I man up.

It is so sad that White Americans can get a way from set people up and lying on people just to get a head in life.  It is also sad that White Americans people can crap on life and step on people world they will get way with it. But when Color Americans do something wrong they get the book at them. This really make me so mad how White Americans are running this country
in hold. If my Father was around he will also be fighting this lie and will hate that he was in Veteran war and he was USA Military I know I would be real hateful.  How can you put somebody that was in jail for having a gun in 2002 came home the end of 2004 for doing 1, half to 3 years then send them back to jail for Engage in Training Dogs to Fight wild pigs in NYC or Freeport NY.  Tell me this Lying White people. How can you  Engage in Training Dogs to Fight wild pigs in NYC or Freeport NY? There is no wild pigs that I never had in my backyard.

It must be illegal that white people can still have this lie up http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/4159/NY/US/1 and there References had there links taking down because it was all a lie and all a set up on me. It must be illegal that white people can keep talking about don't want to hear the truth from the horse mouth. Real people do real things and you people are known liars, racist and love to destroyed other human life like in discredited there life because the White man lie on them.  It need a change in this world. It really need to stop how you people can keep this going and going.

This is how I feel if you take it the wrong way that is your problem. You need to understand your kind been doing wrong to color people for years to come and get way with it. But I will keep letting The World know how you people do other people life and crap on there world.

I was and still is a Victim of this hateful crime and know body is doing damn thing about it because and I feel like my color of my skin. It is really sad to be a American these days of time. It is also sad how life in America is not so sweet and it will never be. I been also trying to make my goals and future better but bully's always being you down. I bet your life some way and some how payback will come to all of you people that did this to me. Take it how you want to take it this is how I feel and will always feel like this. I wish that I had the old way still in me but I don't Thank God that I found him more and more. You people still have to answer to your makers soon or later.

PS. How can you Engage in Training Dogs to fight wild pigs NYC and Freeport?
How can they said they had video type me doing this but really don't have on? How can white cops do wrong get way with it? How can white people set up other for a lie and get way with it? How can victims always get crap on and the other people don't get crap on? I really feel like I am back in slaver and my people still trying to get free from all the evil that your
kind did and still doing now. my web site for all my jealous morons and idits assuming we are dog fighters but we are not. Most Pale Face people are known liars always doing wrong.

www.kwamewinston.webs.com

REAL COURT PAPER WORK ABOUT MR WINSTON CASE IN 2002. THIS IS WHEN MR KWAME WAS ON PROLE IN 2004 WHEN HE CAME HOME FROM HAVING UNREGISTERED GUN. THIS IS WHAT HIS PROLE TOLD HIM WHAT THE LYING AMERICAN COURT SYSTEM WAS ACCUSING HIM ON. click http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ingCase1-1.jpg

THE LYING CASE COURT PAPER WORK. AND HOW WHITE PEOPLE LIE SO MUCH DO DISCREDITED COLOR PEOPLE REPUTATION IN THE WORLD.

clickhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ingCase2-1.jpg

click http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ingCase3-1.jpg

How can you Engage in Training Dogs to fight wild pigs NYC and Freeport NY?
click on The Truth. The link works good. Remember Morons and idiots Hog Catching is not Dog Fighting. Understand that.