Complaint Review: www.oohgi.com

www.oohgi.com
6422 San Fernando Road Los Angeles, California United States of America

www.oohgi.com ARMEN KAZARYAN (RipOff App Developer ) Los Angeles, California

*Author of original report: Stop Smoking Green $5,000.00

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Smoking mirrors ..........

OOHGI, LLC. , Armen Kazaryan walk in to my office in Sep of 2012 he explained that they make Native apps for IPhone and Androids for small businesses. After what I though was a comprehensive investigation of the company and making sure they were local, and in good standing I decided to go with them.
I gave him $1500.00 to start developing my app that had all the details of what I expected. He promised a fast reliable delivery date. 30 days later he producer what was to be the dash board, after checking it I realized I was in trouble, but he assured me that it was just like this because it was not ready ! By the end of December I had paid him $1000.00 to produce something even worth looking at since he said that he cant continue without paying the developer.
Well it gets wore he produced what was working but never delivered the app, and by January 15 I had now paid him $5,000. [continued below]....
.....00.
I had no idea what to do so I decided just to wait to here we are March and he is not disappeared and will not return calls. I have tried every way to have him finish but not I cant even find him!
This business is in breach of a contract I paid them $5,000.00 to develop an IPhone app and the company and Armen Kazaryan, never delivered a finished product, additionally he is trying to use the app and name for his own company. I have made multiple attempts to resolve but he has ignored my call email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwoohgicom/Los-Angeles-California-91201/wwwoohgicom-ARMEN-KAZARYAN-RipOff-App-Developer-Los-Angeles-California-1024755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.oohgi.com

Stop Smoking Green $5,000.00

AUTHOR: Ripofbizowner - ()

To answer your question about the identity of the person reporting you are correct its 100% me and if you like to sue me for defamation of identity boy you have a wakeup call coming youre the one that has ruined my reputation by putting a marijuana dispensary leaf on the screen shot of my App! I understand your title SMOKING MERRORS, is that what you did with the 5k you stole, smoke it because you never delivered as promised
Defamation in case you did not know the meaning of the word
 Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.     Webster Dictionary

I have copies of cashed checks paid to OOHGI, LLC in the amount of $5,000.00 that shows payment for an app you created with my money for yourself. With your name on it .And yes a marijuana leaf? I think   you have our company confused with yours; we are in the insurance business not Drugs yes if you smoke it will create a smoking mirror for you!
The law suit pending was filed by us not you, we have contact you and your company on many occasions to complete this project or refund the $5000.00, this project started in Oct 2012 and was promised a completion date tested in the app store by Jan 2013 not only did you not complete the app but decided to add your name to a minimally functioning app with a marijuana leaf on it as your own as the owner and developer! When asked in January for a refund you refused and said I we can lose our money or give you a few more weeks to complete its now April 2013 and there is no app- at least not what I paid for.

As for you feeling that you were not paid, well that wonderful Im sure the folks at Chase Bank cashed your checks with ease! And if youre speaking about the additional $2500 of the project that is left I have asked you to deliver and you have suckered me out of $5,000 of my money to create an app for yourself with a marijuana leaf on it. At this point I have nothing to show except an App with your name and a marijuana Leaf on it!

You have been served to appear in court by my process server since you did not agree to mediation I have tried to contact you over and over again even prior to posting (fact) about your rip off reputation and you steeling $5,000.00. I have also informed you and sent you a Cease and desist letter issued by my Attorney clearly asking you to remove your name and marijuana leaf from the app store to avoid any more of the defamation you have already created for me and my company. I have contacted the FTC and FBI on your practices. I promise you youre not going to get away with steeling peoples money.
Stop smoking that stuff and you can clearly see (no more smoking mirrors)

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Smoking mirrors ..........

AUTHOR: OOHGI - ()

First I would like to say that this posting should be removed  as soon as I will post a rebuttal because then it will become illegal to have this post on a open web.If this claimer is who we think it is we need to verify first and we would appreciate if some one can give us some kind of prove who posted this complaint and without oohgi's permission posted a logo of my company on this site.If the person/entity or a group is posting this complaint and had no business what so ever with OOHGI then will be suit for deformation of a character without proper documentation about the matter.

Now getting back to the complaint i will state this that the entire Complaint is bogus and have no grounds what so ever to be complaining about.We have a lawsuit pending and If I was a smart business name I would never post this complaint to incriminate my self."if this is the COMPANY" that we think it is complaining here then we have a contract and the contract states specifically when and how and what "THE COMPANY"  SHOULD OF PAID AND PROVIDE.

If there is a way to post the contract here we will post it as soon as possible.The only think you have to read the dates and amounts and key components that we needed to finished his project.

You will come to understand that this accusations are bogus and untrue and they are breach of contract with the dates that they are mentioning here..Since we can not post a contract copy here I will give you a example:

Lets say you bought a  car and got a loan for 4 years to pay it off.And on a third year the car broke down and you  stop paying for it  because you did not have the money to fix that car and told the loan officer that  you should blame my sister because she did not let me borrow money from her to fix my car,so i can not pay.YES I KNOW :) IT DOSE NOT MAKE SENSE.

So this is were we at now ladies and gentlemen. No sense at all !