Complaint Review: www.our-shopping.com

• Updated: Sun, July 07, 2013

• Reported By: 3425 DAISY LANE — 75052 Texas
Internet China

our-shopping.com www.cyberbiz.com Scammed Internet

Dont  BUY from www.our-shopping.com or www.cyberbiz.com. I bought a Samsung gs3 phone from this company, sent them the mtcn # and got NOTHING. They even sent me a fake tracking #. If you see the name " CHRIS OR JUDY" Beware. This company is a SCAMMER AND WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY.  I sent the money to a guy named : CaiZian Hou  who lives in Hangzhou China. If you see any of these names , DO NOT BUY. They will email you until they have your money and then disappear with your money and send NOTHING. I got an order # of SMT  from their website when I bought the phone. I paid a total of $150 and GOT NOTHING. Lets see if ECPLAZA does anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwour-shoppingcom-/internet/our-shoppingcom-wwwcyberbizcom-Scammed-Internet-1064595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.our-shopping.com