Complaint Review: www.photopoint.com aka pantellic software. inc in Halifax, Canada.

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2002

• Reported By:Richview IL
www.photopoint.com aka pantellic software. inc in Halifax, Canada.
1844 Sawtelle Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

PhotoPoint rip-off Paid thirty bucks for year in October 2001 and in December they disappeared

I paid membership for a full year, got their best package so I could store up to 500 photos and have several albums going that could be viewed by my friends on the website.

I had only installed around a hundred photos when I was referred to EZPix, because photopoint was having technological difficulties. This occurred within two months of my becoming a member.

I went to the website to which they referred me and they did not recognize me nor my password. I decided to wait it out, because, according to photopoint they hoped to get back to normal as quickly as possible. They haven't kept their promises.

Unlike many, I kept my photos intact on discs because I had already experienced a similar thing at msn photos a few months before. I would like, very much, to get compensation for the $29.95 check, made out to pantellic software, inc. that I sent to them. Right now, I am pretty sure I will never get involved with photos on the net except attached to my emails. I feel very sorry that some have actually lost their pictures forever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwphotopointcom-aka-pantellic-software-inc-in-Halifax-Canada/Los-Angeles-California-90025/PhotoPoint-rip-off-Paid-thirty-bucks-for-year-in-October-2001-and-in-December-they-disappe-13139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.photopoint.com aka pantellic software. inc in Halifax, Canada.