Complaint Review: www.policetees.com

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: lawdawg — Red Boiling Spgs Tennessee
www.policetees.com
3600 Commerce Blvd. Kissimmee, Florida USA

www.policetees.com Shipping took too long. Description was deceiving-received tiny stickers, Rude response to my inquiry Kissimmee Florida

I have been in law enforcement for over 20 years, serving my community within my home state. I looked at several sites and decided to go with policetees, and online police products website. I thought it looked like a reputable site that had lots to offer in the police line. They had alot of "thin blue line" stickers and other, so I ordered. I paid them almost $8 for them to "handle" and ship a plastic license plate and a few stickers, that couldn't have weighed but several ounces. They stated they would ship priority mail. This coming from Florida to Tennessee, I wouldn't think should have taken long at all. I ordered some more thin blue line items from Texas the same date. I ordered with policetees on 5/20. On 5/24, I have my order from Texas, but not from policetees. I emailed them and she responded that they put the license plate in a larger box, that cost them more money. That was it? No, we're sorry, it's on it's way, it's lost?? I phone USPS. They tell my package is in New Jersey somewhere headed to TN? Finally I received my order on May 26.

When I opened the package, which was crazy to begin with. This policetees company put an item that I shipped back to them well packaged, in a large box, to ship it to me. I opened the stickers and they were tiny tiny tiny. Their description stated two inches. The stickers barely made the two inches in length. But that sad part was policetees didn't disclose the width dimensions of the stickers, which were a tiny three eighths of an inch wide.

I packaged my order in a smaller padded envelope and shipped it with confirmation back to policetees. I emailed them to inform them, that their site states 100% satisfaction guarantee, and that I wasn't satisfied at all. I even included the dimensions of the stickers and everything to them to describe in detail, my displeasure. This was on May 30. I haven't heard one word from policetees about my dissatisfaction. Just this morning, June 6, did I recieve an email confirming a refund, but it was from another website :september11tenyears?

I hope this helps others to avoid ordering form policetees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwpoliceteescom/Kissimmee-Florida-34741/wwwpoliceteescom-Shipping-took-too-long-Description-was-deceiving-received-tiny-stick-1056828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.policetees.com