Complaint Review: www.pooldeals.com

• Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: Tim Lyons — Toms River New Jersey
www.pooldeals.com
131 Industrial Drive Grand Island, New York USA

www.pooldeals.com refuses to give any warranty information for a liner Grand Island New York

After having the liner I installed for only 2 summers, I opened my pool this year to find that the liner was dryrot.  The colors of the pattern had faded and the bottom of the liner was almost white.  I called the customer service number on their website and spoke to their "representative" who promptly told me that if I didnt have the warranty card, there was nothing they could do.  I asked her where the card would have been, and she said it was in the box.  I told her that I had no warranty card and asked her if she could give me the number to someone that could help me with this issue, and she told me that there was nobody that could.  I asked to speak to a manager, and she hung up on me.  I called back and spoke them again, (not sure if it was the same person but had a strikingly similar "it's your own fault" attitude.  SHe told me that they do not know who warranties their liners and that I should have looked in the box.  I asked again if there was somebody that I could speak to about it and she said there was nothing that anybody could do and hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwpooldealscom/Grand-Island-New-York-14072/wwwpooldealscom-refuses-to-give-any-warranty-information-for-a-liner-Grand-Island-New-1059652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.pooldeals.com