Complaint Review: www.powerHRG.com

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: keith j smith — jackson New Jersey United States of America
www.powerHRG.com
2501 seaport drive chester pa chester pa, Pennsylvania United States of America

www.powerHRG.com dan fleming, salesmen failed county inspection on new roof.Plus my electri awning wasnt replased properly and the glamps were not secured all the way down on roof not flashed properly. chester pa, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Warranty Service

On june 4th 2012 i was talked to a salesmen,Dan Fleming.he was with my wife and me from 6pm to 1235 am.He demosrated how the roof job amd materails that where going to be used.

A pre inspection was done on tuesday 6/2012.  i was qouited a price of 22,842.94.

When the came to do the job they where to cover the jaccuzzi and my pool filter and heater.  they didnt cover them, the pool from the roof shingles coming down hit a handle that made the pool drrain out about 3/4 of water.It took me 7 hrs to fill the pool back up with water.

When i called to complain it fell on pepole not responding back. I called for my salesmen 4 times but the didnot have hime come to my house or call me.

They sent a job superviser 2 weeks later,when i showed him the hole in the jaccussi top.it was clearly had a hole in it so i put a piease of tape over it. [continued below]....
.....When i showed the inspecter.he said it was a cigerrette burn.I showed him it was tar and the tar i peeled off,then i pelled the tape off so he could see the hole.

I didnt hear anything for 2 weeks,so i called the company 3 times, so did my wife,laura smith.

On the 4th week they sent a new job supervisor, he took pictures of all damages,all visable leek areas,no metal camps,im waiting for a rep to see if i have tiberline shingels. but on 06/25/2012 they took out 11,421.47,since then i havent heard from them again.I also told them im going to get other roofers to varify all damages plus soggy wood that was to be replaced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwpowerHRGcom/chester-pa-Pennsylvania-1903/wwwpowerHRGcom-dan-fleming-salesmen-failed-county-inspection-on-new-roofPlus-my-electr-928770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.powerHRG.com

Warranty Service

AUTHOR: PHRG Ray - (United States of America)

Mr. Smith,

We're aware of the issues you've described in your report and are working to address all of them.  We've left several voice mails for you over the past week in an effort to schedule a warranty service appointment, but haven't been able to directly contact you yet.

We'll be attempting to get in touch again this week to reach a satisfactory conclusion.

Yours in Service,