Complaint Review: www.pricaangels.com

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: Midwest Tobacco Comany — St. Paul Minnesota
www.pricaangels.com
Internet China

pricaangels.com They Blocked My Internet IP Adress so I could not Log on to my Account Internet

I had just recently tried to start a company so I found what I thought to be a supplier. priceangels.com. Everything was great pricewise and the checkout was like ebay---easy. No Problems!!. But when it came time to respond to my questions it took longer that the initial time that they guaranteed(1 DAY Time frame Respond Time?- it took them two-three days). And they responeded like they didnt even know what my issue was.  Then the order kept going from prepared to not prepared and back and forth for days. SO DO NOt put in any big orders if you want to try your luck.

Most recently I looked up complaints because when  I tried to log in the website...........THE SITE DID NOT EXIST. I am not going to wait three months like other people and get ripped off for sure------ I just need to know why the site doesnt exist now, or WHY they have blocked my IP ADRESS. THat Is THe WORST KIND OF BUSINESS. Making the customer worry if they got ripped off and what willl happen next. Thats how you lose business.  Now I am going to go thru PAYPAL but they want me to wait to see if I get ripped off. I am not going to wait I just hope I can save someone who is like me and wants to start a business or just wants to have some fun finding some deals. This isnt the place. At least not now. I would stick to Amazon.com or ebay.com to get some cheap prices . Dealing with pricangels.com has caused many, many people many, many hardships and headaches/worry/ money problems and losses.

Oh yeah, one more thing. If you order something and customs stops it. One more problem to add to the list of stress, money loss, money recovery, worry, and just being let down. There are 5 sites that I found that have bad reviews on this company I just wish I had checked them all out before trusting this particular company.

priceangels.com is STILL a  non-existant company for me, or I am now blocked after spending $780.00 /  Thats how they will do you. SPend a high price and then they block you from their website. OH yeah, they are probalbly changing thier companies from tmart.com to pricaangels.com and back and forth and so on. GO a head and look up priceangels.com and you will NOW FIND tmart.com second on the list.  That way they can set up a perpetual cycle and rip people off and keep switching companies. Eat that priceangels.com and tmart.com  and stop ripping off Americans and other hardworking countries.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwpricaangelscom/internet/pricaangelscom-They-Blocked-My-Internet-IP-Adress-so-I-could-not-Log-on-to-my-Account-In-1134193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.pricaangels.com