Complaint Review: www.professorzunga.co.za

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Truly Pissed — Jonesboro Georgia
www.professorzunga.co.za

www.professorzunga.co.za Robert Jacobs Balumenzki Bring You Lover bac, Internet

I contact Mr. Robert jacobs Balumenzki in regards to bring my love back. He told me he can bring my lover back in 3 to 5 days no problem at first he tried to charge me $400 dollars I told I don't have that much I can only pay $250. He said okay he will take care of it. five days passed and I did not see any results. Then he contacted me and told me i needed this medicine to complete my spell.

It will cost him $300 to send the medicine from Johannesburg, South Africa. I ended up sending $200 more he said it was fine he found the other money and he was shipping it off to me. I never received anything, he stop answering my emails and I never got any results. This is his email address info@professorzunga.co.za and his web address http://www.professorzunga.co.za

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwprofessorzungacoza/internet/wwwprofessorzungacoza-Robert-Jacobs-Balumenzki-Bring-You-Lover-bac-Internet-1036231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.professorzunga.co.za