rank

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: mater — glastonbury Connecticut United States of America
www.rhapsody.com
www.rhapsody.com Internet United States of America

www.rhapsody.com www.rhapsody.com amazing rip off internet

www.rhapsody.com has charged me since 2006 without my knowledge...perhaps due to the fact that I have not seen the charges on my online banking ( which seem to occur every 3 months)
To my knowledge I have never subscribed to this service and although Bank of America can help ( very little , it seems , as they cannot go back all of these years ) as they took off the charge of $34. 99 for the last charge which was made yesterday and cannot do more..
I am an elderly woman, past 70, and until now, have never had this kind of thing happen..
Waiting for what seemed hours to speak to a representative of Rhapsody, and finally after the long wait, transferred to someone in India ( who could not do anything , of course ,but suggested I get in touch with my bank...the entire afternoon has been lost and almost $1000 over all these years..online banking is great, but I made a mistake never seeing the charges from this company and never , ever, have used it ..not even once !
The bank of America has suggested that I make a police report..(which I will look into next week ) but I am really feeling hopeless about this and wish I could find some kind of real assistance in this matter..I see that I am not alone complaining about Rhapsody ....thank you for the opportunity of letting me "vent" some of my anger about this...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwrhapsodycom/internet/wwwrhapsodycom-wwwrhapsodycom-amazing-rip-off-internet-988669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.rhapsody.com