Complaint Review: www.servehair.com

• Submitted: Sun, December 09, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous Consumer — Texas United States of America
www.servehair.com

servehair.com hichina zhicheng technology ltd False advertising on refunds - Stole my money! Internet

I ordered hair for a customer from www.servehair.com.  My customer cancelled, so I called servehair, to inform them that I didnt need the hair.

They immediately cancelled my order, and told me that they could not refund my money.  I kept speaking with them, I advised them of what their refund policy stated.

They wanted to send me more product, I didnt need product.  I needed my money back.  When I called them, i could barely understand what they were saying, and they hung up on me.

It had taken me almost 2 weeks, and they refunded some of my money.  I sent an email, to inform them that I received some of my money but not all.  Relia Wu, told me, that they told me that the bank charge fees.  Well no, they did not inform me of any bank fees.

Their website gives explicit instructions of how you can receive your refund.  Well I was in the timeframe, and now they are telling me that I can't get my money back.  I spoke with Relia Wu, tonight, which is Sunday night, and she is telling me that the bank charged me fees.  And I explained to her that, her bank is not my bank, and I should not have been charged any fees.  Because the bank does not get involved in reversals.  That is between the merchant and the consumer.  We were online chat, she disconnected from me.

So I feel that all they had to do was give me my money back, and I would have done business with them again, but I will never do business with them again.  I will make sure that I do my research before I buy anything from the online stores.

Relia Wu, told me tonight that she would send me product, and I told her at this point I dont want any products, I wanted my money back. And also advised her that this is not professional.  She told me that they were a big company, and I told her that if they were so big they would have given me my money back with no problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2012 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwservehaircom/internet/servehaircom-hichina-zhicheng-technology-ltd-False-advertising-on-refunds-Stole-my-mone-980015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.servehair.com