Complaint Review: www.servicesolution4u.com

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: HonestMan — New York New York
www.servicesolution4u.com
Internet USA

www.servicesolution4u.com SS4U, Service Solution 4 u Scam, Fake, Weak, Sub-Par, Dishonest Guy Nationwide

*Author of original report: Service Solution 4 U is a scam

I had placed an order from SS4U a little while ago based on the reviews. The information on the internet about his Benzo's weak is absolutely true. Pretty much garbage quality.

One had received some clonotril from these guys. I thought based on the way everyone was raving about them saying how good they were, I would see what's up. I was expecting excellent quality like most people were saying his clonotril was. Well let me tell you they are Practically Bunk. No questions asked.

Here I trust this guy to send quality meds and he sends sub-par meds. A person has to take 3 or 4 of these 2mg Clonotril to even feel like you took 2mg of Klonopin or Generic Clonazepam. So I'm guessing these contain about 0.5mg per pill instad of 2.

Another person took these same ones and they had the EXACT same experience. They had no benzo tolerance, and they had to take 3 or 4 to feel like taking a true 2mg Clonazepam.

Admin refused to replace or refund order, even though it's guaranteed on his site. So If you receive some bunk meds don't expect him to do anything about it at all. He wanted me order more of his bunk pills in order to receive some of my clonotril replaced. Yeah like I want your same bunk pills that you sent me.

Bottom line, don't expect good quality medication from this guy. Expect sub-par weak pills

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwservicesolution4ucom/internet/wwwservicesolution4ucom-SS4U-Service-Solution-4-u-Scam-Fake-Weak-Sub-Par-Dishonest-1065728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.servicesolution4u.com

Service Solution 4 U is a scam

AUTHOR: HonestMan - ()

I had placed an order from SS4U a little whle ago based on reviews. The information on the internet about his Benzo's being weak is absolutely true. Pretty much garbage quality

One had received some clonotril from these guys. I thought based on the way everyone was raving about them, saying how good they were, I would see what's up. I was expecting excellent quality like most people were saying about his clonotril. Well let me tell you they are Practically Bunk. No questions asked. I also had no tolerance at all to Benzos.

Here I trust this guy to send quality meds and he sends sub-par meds. A person has to take 3 or 4 of these 2mg Clonotril to even feel like you took 2mg of Klonopin or Generic Clonazepam. So I'm guessing these contain about 0.5mg instead of the 2mg. Completely Unacceptable

Another person, with no tolerance, took these same ones and they had the EXACT same experience. They had to take 3 or 4 of these to feel like they had a true dosed 2mg Clonazepam.

Admin refused to replace order, even though it's guaranteed on his site. So if you receive some bunk meds don't expect him to do anything about it at all. He wanted me to order more of his bunk pills in order to receive some of my Clonotril replaced. Yeah like I want more of your same bunk pills that you sent me.