Complaint Review: www.shipitnow.org

• Updated: Mon, November 11, 2013

• Reported By: bexie — st. sauveur Quebec
www.shipitnow.org
221 bolivar street Jefferson city, Missouri USA

www.shipitnow.org David Hoffman False employment hiring to represent the company to ship parcels and handle wire transfers. A false wire transfer is issued to new employee's bank account with instructions to transfer funds via money gram to the Ukraine. Jefferson city Missouri

*Author of original report: A second name -Express Shipping

*General Comment: Saved by this report

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Scam

*Author of original report: change of web site address again

*Author of original report: Slight change of name

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: scam

The web site: www.shipitnow.org offers part time employment contracts for the handling of parcels as well as wire transfers acting as a middleman for the Ship It Now organization. Once accepted for employment, emails are received to conduct the first assignment being a wire transfer to the Ukraine. The wire transfer into the new employee's bank account is never settled by the sending bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwshipitnoworg/Jefferson-city-Missouri-65101/wwwshipitnoworg-David-Hoffman-False-employment-hiring-to-represent-the-company-to-ship-1098449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.shipitnow.org

A second name -Express Shipping

AUTHOR: bexie - ()

Alex Hoffman who uses the current web site:  ship-it-now.biz is also using another site: ex-shipping.net known  as Express Shipping.

#2 General Comment

Saved by this report

AUTHOR: Candcar - ()

I responded to an ad placed looking for an assistant manager for Ship it now in which I was advised I would have flexible hours. My application was approved and Mr. David Hoffman requested a copy of my cv in which I did forward.

I was then sent a contract to sign in which I was also sent 2 e-mails, a phone text and I also received a call to ask if I received it. I found that a bit odd and started to research the company and found this report and took it a step further and did a reverse address lookup and filed a fraud report with the company actually existing at the address noted on the contract. I then sent an e-mail to Mr. Hoffman asking never to be contacted and advised would report him to the authorities if any of my personal information would be used.

After about a month, I received an e-mail today from a Mr. Alex Hoffman from Express Shipping with the same website and address.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Scam

AUTHOR: Anna - ()

I'm a canadian currently looking for work in Australia.

I received an e-mail from David Hoffman. As I never applied for any jobs I ignored it. I got another one, so I thought, why not ? I filled the form online and received 2 e-mails that my application has been approved. I also got an e-mail with a contract, and 2 e-mails to confirm if I received the contract. He even sent you an e-mail that explain why they ask people to do transactions for them (note that the explanation doesn't make any sense)...

Everything seems quite real, but I found the amount of e-mails really strange. Especially the one that started with "dear applicant" instead of my name... I did a search on google and I found that report. I wrote back to David that I found a scam report on him and if he is the owner a real company and looking for employee, I want him to call me. If not, I asked him to stop waisting my time.

I haven't got any e-mail or phone call back....

change of web site address again

AUTHOR: bexie - ()

shipitnow.org has once again changed its address which is now:

www.ship-it-now.biz

They continue to issue a false wire transfer/deposit to a new employee's account with instructions to cable the funds to an individual in Kiev, Ukraine using western union or moneygram.

I note that there are legitimate ship it now stores in the united states which are not part of this scam of offering part time employment to act as a middleman for parcels and transfers of funds. No parcels are received and only requests to transfer funds to the Ulraine.

Slight change of name

AUTHOR: bexie - ()

The ship it now .org has slightly modified its name to include hyphens between the words ship it now.

Here is the link and the web site is the same.

www.ship-it-now.org

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

scam

AUTHOR: bdydek - ()

I thought this sounded to good to be true. thank you for the information. I received the email today to get me to apply. Fortunately I searched and found this before I applied.