• Report: #1091948

• Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: Nancy Munoz — Cudahy Wisconsin
www.shopbeyondthis.com
www.shopbeyondthis.com , Select State/Province USA

www.shopbeyondthis.com I order a beaded curtains on this website, supplied my credit card information to place the order they used my credit authorization to clean out my bank account and this website is still up. Florida

I had placed what I thought was an order with www.beyondthis.com for Mona Lisa beaded curtain and instead they used the credit aurization I filled in to c lean out my bank. To date I have not received any item and the website is still running.

Nancy, Milwaukee, WI

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwshopbeyondthiscom/Select-StateProvince/wwwshopbeyondthiscom-I-order-a-beaded-curtains-on-this-website-supplied-my-credit-card-1091948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.shopbeyondthis.com